Free Postcard Design Template
free corporate postcard design templates were created with Adobe Photoshop. They’re well layered organised (PSD),4×6 inches (0.25) Bleed, CMYK , Print ready,Text, fonts, colors are editable. Our postcard design templates make it easy to create your own customized postcards. Each of the templates in our website can be quickly personalized with your own logo, images, and texts. Choose a postcard design to match your company, industry, occasion, or brand style.
4 different color variations
Postcard template includes 8 PSD files.
PSD Corporate Postcard Design Template Features:
• Easy to edit.
• Optimized for printing / 300 Dpi.
• CMYK color mode.
• 6×4 inch dimension.
• 0.25 Bleed.
• Help Guide Included.
• Min Adobe CS3 version.
Both side design.
Font Used :
Download link for fonts :
2.Roboto : http://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/roboto/
3.Raleway : http://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/raleway
Images used :
A postcard or post card is a rectangular piece of thick paper or thin cardboard intended for writing and mailing without an envelope.
Postcards have been around nearly as long as postal services and are produced in a wide range of sizes, with some even being special shapes, for instance circular. However there are some recognized sizes for the “standard postcard”.
PSD, which stands for Photoshop Document, is the default format that Photoshop uses for saving data. PSD is a proprietary file that allows the user to work with the images’ individual layers even after the file has been saved.
Adobe Illustrator Artwork is a proprietary file format developed by Adobe Systems for representing single-page vector-based drawings in either the EPS or PDF formats. The .ai filename extension is used by Adobe Illustrator.
Encapsulated Postscript Vector graphics (Adobe Illustrator) EPS is a file extension for a graphics file format used in vector-based images in Adobe Illustrator. EPS stands for Encapsulated PostScript. An EPS file can contain text as well as graphics.
You must credit the image to its author:
In order to use a vector / template or a part of it, you must credit our website, so we can continue to create new graphic resources every day.
How can I credit the author?
Please, copy this code on your website to accredit the author:
– For both personal and commercial projects and to modify it.
– In a website or presentation template or application or as part of your design
You are not allowed to:
– Sublicense, sell or rent any of GraphicSalon Contents (or a modified version of GraphicSalon Content).
– Distribute GraphicSalon Contents unless it has been expressly authorized by GraphicSalon.
– Include GraphicSalon Contents in an online or offline database or file.
– Offering GraphicSalon designs (or GraphicSalon –Contents modified versions) for download.
– To use any of GraphicSalon’s images as the only or main theme of your designs.
– Acquire the copyright of GraphicSalon Contents.